If luck is a combination of hard work and opportunity, then Lee and Tiffany have found it. Through blood, sweat and tears they worked day and night to establish their farms and strict whitetail management program. “Let them go, Let them grow” is a phrase they have learned to live by and is quickly becoming a household hunting term. As Lee believes: “To get a great buck, you have to pass on a really good buck. It’s not about the size of a buck’s rack, but rather the age of the deer when it comes to managing your herd.”
It all began with love at first “shot”. As an airline attendant, Tiffany got to travel the world, but longed to take her love of the outdoors to the next level. When she wanted to try shooting sports, she turned to Lee, who was following his passion and working at an archery shop, as well as pursuing a career as a chemical engineer. As it turns out, Tiffany was a natural, which prompted Lee to combine his two pursuits and after getting married in 2003, they moved to Iowa to begin their land management and whitetail dreams.
• Home town: Columbia Heights, MN
• Day Job: Host of CRUSH with Lee & Tiffany on Outdoor Channel
• Shooting Since: 1971
• Who taught you to shoot or hunt: My Dad, Lenny Lakosky
• Proudest Moment Shooting/Hunting: Shooting “Wednesday”, my biggest buck to date. Years of management went into him maturing to full potential so it made all of the hard work and time invested worth it!
• Handedness: Right
• Eye Dominance: Right
• Home town: Keosauqua, Iowa
• Day Job: Mom, Wife, Dog Wrangler, Personal Chef and Ring Leader of all things CRUSH!
• Shooting Since: 20 plus years
• Who taught you to shoot or hunt: My husband, Lee Lakosky
• Proudest Moment Shooting/Hunting: a few years back when I smoked a big bull elk free hand with a rifle! Last minute and only minutes before we ran out of light, all while being stung by bees as we ran down the mountain to cut him off!
• Handedness: Right
• Eye Dominance: Right Eye Dominant