Ready for the Most Demanding Hunts: Savage Arms RENEGAUGE Waterfowl
June 02, 2020
- WESTFIELD, Massachusetts – Waterfowl hunters face demanding conditions. Savage Arms has risen to this challenge with their new 12 gauge: Renegauge Waterfowl. This semi-automatic sets a new standard for the fit and function of a hunting shotgun and is finished in Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades camo.
“The Renegauge Waterfowl is proof of Savage’s commitment to American sportsmen and women,” Jessica Treglia, Sr. Brand Manager at Savage Arms, said. “We’ve been working on the gun for several years, making sure every aspect worked efficiently and reliably. Wingshooters go through hell to get the perfect shot, and these new Savages will deliver.”
Renegauge Waterfowl has oversized controls that allow shooters to operate the gun efficiently, even with gloved hands. The shotgun has been tested under rigorous real-world hunting conditions and the action will cycle any shells from 3” Magnums to 2 ¾” target rounds. The D.R.I.V. system ensures excess gas vents before it drives the bolt, resulting in consistent ejection, less felt recoil, and a blistering cyclic rate for follow-up shots.
Renegauge Waterfowl’s stock allows for both large and small adjustments to the fit of the gun. The stock has interchangeable recoil pads and cheek risers. It also comes with shims that help fine-tune minute adjustments. There are 20 different ways that Renegauge can be set up, giving each individual shooter complete control over how they interact with the gun. The stock can even be adjusted to accommodate seasonal changes in clothing density.
With the addition of the Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades camouflage, Renegauge Waterfowl isn’t easily seen, yet the gun’s exceptional reliability and adaptability make this a clear win for wingshooters.
• D.R.I.V. gas system
• Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades Camo
• Adjustable stock for length of pull, comb height, and drop & cast
• One-piece, chrome plated action bar assembly
• Chrome plated reciprocating components
• Stock rod buffer to reduce felt recoil
• Fluted barrel with Melonite finish
• Carbon steel ventilated rib with red fiberoptic sight
• Competition-ready easy loading magazine port
• Oversized controls
• 3 interchangeable flush mount choke tubes (Beretta/Benelli) – IC, M, F
• Hard-sided carrying case
Part No. / Description / MSRP
57604 / RENEGAUGE Waterfowl, 12 Gauge Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades 28-inch barrel / $1,549
57605 / RENEGAUGE Waterfowl, 12 Gauge Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades 26-inch barrel / $1,549
Savage press releases can be found at https://savagearms.com/content?p=news
To download high-resolution images and product sheets, visit the Savage Online Press Area at https://savagearms.com/press
Media contact: Cathy Williams, Murray Road Agency E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquartered in Westfield, Massachusetts, Savage has been producing firearms for more than 125 years. Savage is one of the world's largest manufacturers of hunting, competition and targeting shooting centerfire and rimfire rifles, and shotguns. Their firearms are best known for accuracy, performance and innovation. The entrepreneurial spirit that originally defined the company is still evident in its ongoing focus on continuous innovation, craftsmanship, quality and service. Learn more at www.savagearms.com