July 10, 2023
- WESTFIELD, Massachusetts - July 10, 2023
- Savage Arms announced today that the Stevens 560 Shotguns are now available across the country. These value-driven firearms give hunters, competitive and recreational shooters multiple options for the range or the field. The 560 is a semi-automatic shotgun offered in 12 gauge with two barrel lengths and stock options.
The newest line of shotguns is designed to be a workhorse in the blind, with a distinguished style and look a great bonus. Experienced and new shot gunners will enjoy the reliably-cycling field and compact shotguns that are equally at home shooting clays all day or walking endless upland fields.
“These 560s are a worthy addition to our lineup and any hunter or shooter’s gun safe,” said Beth Shimanski, Director of Marketing for Savage. “These guns will run all day, are available in a few different options to accommodate all shooters and look great too. With summer in full swing, it’s not too early to pick up a 560 and hit the range to get ready for hunting season.”
The Stevens 560 Field semi-automatic shotgun is available in both full-size
models with added features like a raised ventilated rib with mid bead and front fiber optic sight. This gas operated shotgun with oversized controls is a great, hardworking option.
The Stevens 560 Field models feature:
Part No. / Description / MSRP
- 3” Chamber Gas Operated Shotgun
- 3 Chokes (IC, IM, F)
- Hard Chrome Lined Barrel
- Lightweight Aluminum Alloy Receiver
- Manual Safety
- Over-sized controls
- Raised ventilated rib with mid-bead rear sight and fiber
- Turkish Walnut Stock & Fore-end
- Trigger guard safety
57963 / 560 Field, 12 GA 28” Barrel / $499
57964 / 560 Field, 12 GA 26” Barrel / $499
57965 / 560 Field Compact, 12 GA 28” Barrel / $499
57966 / 560 Field Compact, 12 GA 28” Barrel / $499
Media contact: Tim Brandt, Murray Road Agency
Headquartered in Westfield, Massachusetts, Savage has been producing firearms for more than 125 years. Savage is one of the world's largest manufacturers of hunting, competition and targeting shooting centerfire and rimfire rifles, and shotguns. Their firearms are best known for accuracy, performance and innovation. The entrepreneurial spirit that originally defined the company is still evident in its ongoing focus on continuous innovation, craftsmanship, quality and service. Learn more at www.savagearms.com