Savage Arms Introduces The All-New Semi-Automatic Shotgun: RENEGAUGE
January 03, 2020
- WESTFIELD, Massachusetts – Savage Arms, makers of the most trusted hunting and target rifles in the United States, is proud to introduce RENEGAUGE. The new American-made semiautomatic 12 gauge shotguns are built for field use, offer hunters and competitors a new standard for both fit and function, and include several patented parts and designs—including the Dual Regulating Inline Valve (D.R.I.V.) gas system.
“RENEGAUGE is unlike any other semi-automatic shotgun, and demonstrates our commitment to innovate as an independent company,” said Al Kasper, President and CEO. “This project has been in the works for years because we wanted to enter a new category in a big way. The team in place now did an amazing job getting this to the finish line. Hunters and shooters are going to be amazed with the fit, feel, function and versatility of this shotgun. And it’s a platform we can and will build on—so look for more in the very near future.”
RENEGAUGE has been tested to the extreme—both in the field and in the lab. Everything in the design is intentional and has a purpose. RENEGAUGE looks different because it is—and it brings American-made performance to a new level. The shotgun functions and cycles light loads and magnum field loads with unbelievable consistency and reliability. Avid wing shooters will love the way it swings, competitors will find it at home on the range, and hunters will trust it in the nastiest of conditions.
The D.R.I.V. system provides RENEGAGUE with the unparalleled ability to regulate the gas that cycles the shotgun’s action. Both low-brass target shells and Magnum hunting shells will cycle the action with the same reliability and without any adjustment from the shooter.
This functionality is complimented by how easy RENEGAUGE is to fit to the shooter. From comb height to length of pull, RENEGAUGE can be adjusted to ensure every aspect of its ergonomics matches its user’s needs.
• D.R.I.V. gas system
• Adjustable stock for length of pull, comb height, drop and cast
• One-piece, chrome plated action bar assembly
• Chrome plated reciprocating components
• Stock rod buffer to reduce felt recoil
• Fluted barrel with melonite finish
• Carbon steel ventilated rib with red fiberoptic sight
• Competition-ready easy loading magazine port
• Oversized controls
• 3 interchangeable flush mount choke tubes (Beretta/Benelli) – IC, M, F
• Hard-sided carrying case
Part No. / Description / MSRP
57602 / RENEGAUGE, 12 Gauge Black Synthetic 28-inch barrel / $1,449
57603 / RENEGAUGE, 12 Gauge Black Synthetic 26-inch barrel / $1,449
57604 / RENEGAUGE Waterfowl, 12 Gauge Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades 28-inch barrel / $1,549
57605 / RENEGAUGE Waterfowl, 12 Gauge Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades 26-inch barrel / $1,549
57606 / RENEGAUGE TURKEY, 12 Gauge Mossy Oak Bottomland 24-inch barrel / $1,549
57607 / RENEGAUGE TURKEY, 12 Gauge Mossy Oak Obsession 24-inch barrel / $1,549
Savage press releases can be found at https://savagearms.com/content?p=news
To download high-resolution images and product sheets, visit the Savage Online Press Area at https://savagearms.com/press
Media contact: Cathy Williams, Murray Road Agency E-Mail: email@example.com
Headquartered in Westfield, Massachusetts, Savage has been producing firearms for more than 125 years. Savage is one of the world's largest manufacturers of hunting, competition and targeting shooting centerfire and rimfire rifles, and shotguns. Their firearms are best known for accuracy, performance and innovation. The entrepreneurial spirit that originally defined the company is still evident in its ongoing focus on continuous innovation, craftsmanship, quality and service. Learn more at www.savagearms.com