June 04, 2020
- WESTFIELD, Massachusetts – From the diminutive power of the Rascals, to the potential offered by the new Precision Series, Savage Arms knows rimfire. Now Savage is redefining rimfire style with Minimalist—a distinctly different stock design for the Mark II, 93 and 93R17 rifles.
Savage is pleased to introduce Minimalist, a distinctly different take on the classic rimfire design. Minimalist combines a laminate stock for lightweight strength with several additional features for excellent usability in the field. With its button rifled barrel and user-adjustable AccuTrigger, the bolt-action Minimalist delivers Savage accuracy. Minimalist rifles are offered in 22 LR, 22 WMR, and 17 HMR.
“Minimalist takes Savage rimfire in a new direction,” said Beth Shimanski, Director of Marketing for Savage. “The laminated stocks are ideal for older youth and adult shooters, yet the rifle weighs only 5.68 pounds. If you’re looking for a new option for plinking or hunting small game, Minimalist delivers.”
Above Minimalist’s carbon steel action, a Weaver-style base is pre-installed. Make the most of cost-effective rimfire rounds by topping these bolt-actions with a scope or red-dot and the rifle will be ready for the range.
• Bolt action rimfire chambered in 22 LR, 22 WMR, and 17 HMR
• 18” carbon steel barreled action
• Matte black sporter contour barrel
• 1⁄2-28 threaded barrel with cap
• Green or brown laminate stock
• 2.5-6 lb. user-adjustable AccuTrigger
• 10-Round detachable magazine
• 2-Piece Weaver bases
Part No. / Description / MSRP
26736 / MARK II MINIMALIST (Green) 22 LR 18-inch barrel / $359
26737 / MARK II MINIMALIST (Brown) 22 LR 18-inch barrel / $359
91936 / 93 MINIMALIST (Green) 22 WMR 18-inch barrel / $359
91937 / 93 MINIMALIST (Brown) 22 WMR 18-inch barrel / $359
96636 / 93R17 MINIMALIST (Green) 17 HMR 18-inch barrel / $359
96637 / 93R17 MINIMALIST (Brown) 17 HMR 18-inch barrel / $359
Savage press releases can be found at https://savagearms.com/content?p=news
To download high-resolution images and product sheets, visit the Savage Online Press Area at https://savagearms.com/press
Media contact: Cathy Williams, Murray Road Agency E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquartered in Westfield, Massachusetts for more than 125 years, Savage is one of the world's largest manufacturers of hunting, competition and targeting shooting centerfire and rimfire rifles, and shotguns. Their firearms are best known for accuracy, performance and innovation. The entrepreneurial spirit that originally defined the company is still evident in its ongoing focus on continuous innovation, craftsmanship, quality and service. Learn more at www.savagearms.com