Savage Arms’ 110 Ultralite Now Available in Camo
November 19, 2020
- Westfield, Massachusetts – Savage’s110 Ultralite is now available in KUIU® Verde 2.0 camo. This exceptional pattern is anything but traditional—fitting for the most innovative Model 110 to date. This lean bolt-action rifle, a new addition to Savage’s Backcountry Xtreme Series, has been pared down to less than six pounds. From its spiral-fluted bolt and skeletonized receiver to the carbon fiber wrapped barrel from PROOF Research®, the 110 Ultralite is perfect for shooters who demand performance from a gun that’s light enough to carry all day.
“The 110 Ultralite’s carbon fiber wrapped barrel has a distinctive look,” Jessica Treglia, Sr. Brand Manager at Savage Arms, said. “The KUIU Verde 2.0 pattern matches the barrel’s unique aesthetics and still provides excellent concealment properties when it matters most.”
KUIU Verde 2.0 is a popular choice for those who hunt in high elevations and evergreen forests, making this 110 Ultralite even more functional for hunters who hike long distances and take long shots in the mountains. The carbon fiber wrapped stainless steel barrel and skeletonized receiver can withstand the elements, and accuracy is ensured by a factory blueprinted Savage 110 action.
Beneath the Verde 2.0 camo is a robust polymer stock built with Savage’s AccuFit™ technology. Length-of-pull and comb height adjustments provide hunters with a tailored fit for optimal performance. The user-adjustable AccuTrigger™ allows for fine-tuning down to a 1.5-pound pull.
The new Verde 2.0 110 Ultralites embody the refinements that define the new Backcountry Xtreme Series. They will be in stores in December.
Model 110 Ultralite Camo Features
- Factory blueprinted action
- Lightweight Stainless Steel Receiver with Melonite Finish
- KUIU Verde 2.0 Camo AccuFit Stock with Adj. Comb height, Length-of-Pull, and overmold surfaces
- Exclusive PROOF Research Carbon Fiber Wrapped Stainless Steel Cut Rifled Barrel
- Threaded muzzle for 5/8-24 with flush fit cap
- 1.5-4 lb user-adjustable AccuTrigger
- Detachable box magazine
- Spiral Fluted Bolt
Part No. / Description / MSRP
57771 / Ultralite Camo 308 Win. 22-inch barrel / $1,599
57772 / Ultralite Camo 6.5 Creedmoor 22-inch barrel / $1,599
57773 / Ultralite Camo 28 Nosler 24-inch barrel / $1,599
57774 / Ultralite Camo 6.5 PRC 24-inch barrel / $1,599
57775 / Ultralite Camo 30-06 Spfld. 22-inch barrel / $1,599
Savage press releases can be found at https://savagearms.com/content?p=news.
To download high-resolution images and product sheets, visit the Savage Online Press Area at https://savagearms.com/press.
Media contact: Cathy Williams, Murray Road Agency
Headquartered in Westfield, Massachusetts, Savage has been producing firearms for more than 125 years. Savage is one of the world's largest manufacturers of hunting, competition and targeting shooting centerfire and rimfire rifles, and shotguns. Their firearms are best known for accuracy, performance and innovation. The entrepreneurial spirit that originally defined the company is still evident in its ongoing focus on continuous innovation, craftsmanship, quality and service. Learn more at www.savagearms.com.