Savage Arms Debuts New RENEGAUGE in TrueTimber® Prairie Camouflage
December 09, 2020
- Westfield, Massachusetts – Savage Arms is proud to announce a brand-new look for RENEGAUGE. The American made 12 gauge that won Guns & Ammo Magazine’s Shotgun of the Year and Wildfowl Magazine’s Editor’s Choice award is now available in TrueTimber Prairie.
“Over the past year, RENEGAUGE has proven to be a versatile platform,” said Beth Shimanski, Director of Marketing at Savage Arms. “And TrueTimber’s Prairie is a versatile camouflage pattern that’s ideal for the arid landscapes of the west and Midwest, and the barrel and receiver of this new RENEGAUGE are coated in a light-tan Cerakote® that protects as well as it blends in.”
RENEGAUGE is ideal for wingshooters. At the core of RENEGAUGE’s success is the Dual Regulation Inline Valve system (D.R.I.V.). Both low-brass target shells and Magnum hunting shells will cycle the action with the same reliability and without any adjustment from the shooter. The fluting on the barrel helps create a well-balanced gun that swings exceptionally well, and the RENEGAUGE’s protective coatings and finishes create a gun that can withstand any conditions.
RENEGAUGE is currently available in three other configurations:
RENEGAUGE Field: For an all-around work horse that can go anywhere and cycle anything, nothing beats RENEGAUGE Field.
RENEGAUGE Waterfowl: With its Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades pattern and 28” barrel, this RENEGAUGE is ideal for duck season.
RENEGAUGE Turkey: Turkey hunters will appreciate the extra concealment offered by this RENEGAUGE’s Mossy Oak Bottomland camo and the maneuverability of its 24” barrel.
Media contact: Cathy Williams, Murray Road Agency
- D.R.I.V. gas system
- TrueTimberPrairie Camo stock adjustable for length of pull, comb height, drop and cast
- One-piece, chrome plated action bar assembly
- Chrome plated reciprocating components
- Stock rod buffer to reduce felt recoil
- Fluted barrel with Cerakote finish
- Carbon steel ventilated rib with red fiberoptic sight
- Competition-ready easy loading magazine port
- Oversized controls
- 3 interchangeable flush mount choke tubes (Beretta/Benelli) – IC, M, F
- Hard-sided carrying case
Headquartered in Westfield, Massachusetts, Savage has been producing firearms for more than 125 years. Savage is one of the world's largest manufacturers of hunting, competition and targeting shooting centerfire and rimfire rifles, and shotguns. Their firearms are best known for accuracy, performance and innovation. The entrepreneurial spirit that originally defined the company is still evident in its ongoing focus on continuous innovation, craftsmanship, quality and service. Learn more at www.savagearms.com.