After graduating from Ole Miss, serving as a Marine Corps officer in Vietnam, and working as a business executive in New York, Jimmy Primos returned to his home state of Mississippi, joining his cousin Will to help run Primos Hunting. The job has taken him from Canada to South Africa, but he always comes back to the familiar bayous and hardwood bottomland close to home.
- Hometown: Madison, Mississippi
- Day Job: Video Team/Brand Ambassador for Primos
- Hunting Shooting Since: 4 years old
- Who taught you to shoot or hunt? Father, Marine Corps
- Proudest Moment Shooting/Hunting? Shooting a New Mexico antelope at 625 yards
- Handedness: Right
- Eye Dominance: Right
- Rifle of Choice and Caliber: 110 Storm in 7mm Rem. Magnum. It’s a great choice for deer and elk.