Justin developed a passion for hunting and shooting at a young age after finding an old recurve bow in an abandoned barn. Constantly being drawn to the outdoors, Justin eventually found himself in front of a camera documenting his adventures. Shortly after, he became the host & producer of Game of Inches TV, a fan favorite for over a decade. Now with his wife Kristin, Justin continues his mission to deliver viewers an experience for all to enjoy. In 2016 Justin also joined Whitetail Properties Real Estate as a Land Specialist serving his home state of Michigan.
- Home town: Kent City, Michigan
- Day Job: Host of Game of Inches TV, Whitetail Properties Land Specialist in Michigan
- Shooting Since: 1987
- Who taught you to shoot or hunt: I’m a self-taught shooter/hunter as my family didn’t participate in outdoor sports when I was young.
- Proudest Moment Shooting/Hunting: Watching my kids enjoy and appreciate the outdoors as much as I do.
- Handedness: Left
- Eye Dominance: Left
- Rifle of Choice and Caliber: 110 Ultralite .300WSM